Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bid Rack: Invite friends get an Macbook Air, iPad, iPod, or Apple TV!


UPDATE:  I never received a camera or baby toy that I "won" from bidrack.com :(  Instead I received an e-mail saying that they could not ship it.  They offered me some junky jewelry and "free bids" instead.  Luckily, I didn't pay anything except the $2 shipping and a few dollars for the auction.  It was guaranteed by a third party, so I'll at least get my money back.  My personal advice is stay away from this website!


A site called BidRack is offering some GREAT prizes for inviting friends to join.  In the next 72 hours, you can get a Macbook Air if you invite 65 friends who sign up and buy a "bid package." 

The way Bid Rack works is that you buy bids, then use your bids to bid on items.  The past few times I've looked around things were going CHEAP.  They have a win guarantee.  If you bid and don't win, then those bids are credited back to you.

Here is the break down of prizes:

3 Friends: iPod Shuffle + 90 Bids
6 Friends: Apple TV + 160 Bids
10 Friends: iPod Nano + 270 Bids
15 Friends: iPod Touch + 400 Bids
35 Friends: iPad + 800 Bids
65 Friends: Macbook Air + 1500 Bids



You need to go to Bid Rack and register
Then go HERE and get 10 bids credited to your account
Then invite friends and get prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment