Friday, February 11, 2011

CVS Trip: $5.11 Out of Pocket and $5 Extra Care Bucks Back!



I visisted CVS on Wednesday and got the following deals:


4 Nivea Lip Products (supposed to be $2.99 each)
1 CoverGirl Lip Stick (clearance $.074)
1 Softsoap (clearance $1.64)
1 Organizational Tote ($5)

I used the following coupons:
$3 off a $10 beauty purchase from the magic coupon machine
2 - Buy One Get One on Nivea Lip Products from RP 2/6/11
1 - $1 any Cover Girl Product
1- $.035 off a 8 oz softsoap
1 $10 voucher from WeShop.com (sold out) that I bought for $4

My Out of Pocket (OOP) was $1.11 + the $4 WeShop voucher and I got $5 Extra Care Bucks (ECB) back!  Of course, I made the fatal mistake of not checking my receipt in the store.  So, I was overcharged for 3 of the Nivea chapsticks, but oh well!  You live and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment