Monday, February 21, 2011

Did you know that Target has coupons? They do! $5 off Denim!

Did you know that on Target's website you can print coupons that can be stacked with manufacturer's coupons?  You can usually get some great deals or even better, free items, with the coupons!  A while back I used a $10 off of 3 sleep wear items. I ended up getting two sleep T's and a robe for $0.50!  Target has released some new coupons that are worth getting excited about!  Here are my favs:

$5 off of 1 women's denim (yay!)
20% off of a Merona item
10% off of rain boots (I'm really hoping there are some on clearance that I can use this one)
$1 off an Up&Up cleaning item
$4 off two Fridays appetizerers (I'm going to be on the look out for a coupon to combine this with!)
$1 off Colgate Total Advanced
10% off Khaki apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment