Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Target Coupons: Great Deals!


UPDATE:  Circo coupon is available under Apparel not Baby!

Keep checking the Target Coupons!  I printed two $1 off Circo children's clothing items.  I had the intention of getting two pairs of socks with the coupons, because I knew they were going to be free.  I ended up checking the clearance section and found these pants for $1.22 and the top for $1.50!  So, I got this outfit for $.72!  Not too bad!  The $1 Circo doesn't appear to be available any longer, but I did receive another one in the form of a Catalina (the coupons that print with your receipt) when I purchased these! 

If you didn't print a Circo coupon, you may want to go ahead and print the $2 off of a dress while it is available.  I scored a "little black dress" for $7.50 on clearance, so only $5.50 with the coupon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment