Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ThredUP $20 for your first box and Pro Membership


Eversave is offering PRO membership and one box at thredUP for $20.  This isn't the BEST deal I've seen at Thred UP, but it does give you Pro Membership, which allows you to get the best boxes first. 

I bought a thredUP box about three weeks ago for my 6 month old and was pleasantly surprised.  The way it works is that you go on thredUP and pick a box based on gender, age, and season.  Each member is rated on the boxes they have sent in, a lot like on Ebay, so you can go for the members with high ratings to ensure a great box of clothes.  Then you pay $5 for the box and the cost of shipping.  I got a London Fog snow suit, two shirts, boots, and pants in the box.  The lady that sent it REALLY stuffed it full for me, so that was nice! 

As you can see, unless you want the PRO membership, this may not be the deal for you; however, when I was searching for a box, they were very limited, so it probably would have helped to get to the boxes before everyone else. 

Also, go through this LINK and get $2 off if you are new to Eversave!

No comments:

Post a Comment