Thursday, April 21, 2011

Free Dove Men's Deodorant! Hurry and Print the Coupon!

UPDATE:  Whoa!  This may have been the hardest coupon to redeem!  I headed to CVS to use it.  They had ONE deodorant.  I had two coupons, so I used one and headed to another CVS.  They had NONE!  I headed to another CVS.  They had one and wouldn't let me use the coupon because it said "Redeem at Walmart."  They have ALWAYS taken my coupons that say "Redeem at ________" in the past!

My plan was to price match at Walmart and then use the coupon to get the freebie.  I headed to Walmart and they didn't have the CVS ad (even though their price match policy states that you don't have to bring in your own ad).  So, I headed BACK to Walmart today with the ad and coupon in hand.  Of course the cashier is completely taken by surprise that I want to price match!  What? Huh? She has no idea what I meant, even though there are signs posted EVERYWHERE that say "We Price Match!"  She finally threatens to get the manager to sort this out, I am relieved!  The cashier told the manager that she wouldn't price match because it was a big difference in price.  When the manager said it didn't matter the cashier then said that she shouldn't because it came with the free sample of body wash.  Does this money come out of the cashier's pocket?  When I showed her the coupons, she was beyond ticked with me!  How dare I try to use a coupon on a price match.  After another call to the manager and some very evil looks from the people behind me in line, I finally got it for free.  In the end, it probably wasn't worth it!

Starting Sunday, CVS's deals this week will include $.99 Men's Dove Deodorant.  Use the $1 off coupon from the 3/27/11 RP or the one HERE (you can print it twice) to get it FREE.  My guess is the coupon won't last long once the ads come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment