Sunday, April 3, 2011

Target Deals This Week


This week at Target you can get a $5 gift card when you buy two of select items.  Check out their weekly ad for all of the possibilities.

I bought 2 Pampers sensitive thick wipes (420 count) for $11.99 each.  I used 2 $.50 off coupons.  After the gift card, each package was only $8.99!

Pamper's Kandoo wipes are only $1.42, so I used the $1 off from today's SS (4/3/11)!

I bought 2 Pond's facial cleansing towelettes for $4.99, I used $2 off 2 Pond's products that was previously available from Red Plum.  After the gift card, each package was only $1.50!  (The gift card for Pond's may be regional.)

I also grabbed an extra umbrella stroller for only $10! 


If you are in the market for a summer dress, Target has several on sale for $17.99 (and some on clearance) and is still offering the $2 off printable coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment