Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bid Rack: I won a Cyber-Cam hi def Digital Video Camera for $1.14 + $2 Shipping!

UPDATE:  I never received this camera from bidrack.com :(  Instead I received an e-mail saying that they could not ship it.  They offered me some junky jewelry and "free bids" instead.  Luckily, I didn't pay anything except the $2 shipping and the $1.14 for the auction.  It was guaranteed by a third party, so I'll at least get my money back.  My personal advice is stay away from this website!

Yesterday I told you about the friend referral at Bid Rack.  I took them up on the 10 Free Bids they are offering and bid on a few things and WON this video camera for $1.14 + $2 shipping!  I can't believe it!  I've ordered from No More Rack (sister store) and been pretty happy with them, so hopefully they will fulfill their promise on this video camera!

1 comment: