Saturday, February 5, 2011

Free Dove Deodorant and $.50 Gillette Men's Body Wash and more at Kroger

During my weekly grocery shopping at Kroger, I found a few great deals:

*  FREE Dove Deodorant after a $2 red plum (RP) coupon from the 1/30/11 insert.  This includes just the most basic of scents, but hey - it's free!

*  $.50 Gillette body wash.  They are currently $5/2 and I used the $2 off from the proctor and gamble (PG) insert from last Sunday's paper.  This deal may not occur everywhere, as my Kroger had them listed as a "close out" item.  (Yay! This is my husband's favorite brand)

*  Grapes are $.99 / lb!  Finally - I've been waiting for grapes to go on sale for a while.

*  Tyson frozen chicken was $5.99 and I used one of several $1 off coupons that have been out lately in Smart Source (SS) on 1/23/11 or 1/30/11.

*  Similac Sensitive formula 12.6 oz can was $14.82 and I used a $3 off coupon from Coupons.com and a $5 check from Similac Strong Moms = 6.82!

No comments:

Post a Comment