Saturday, February 5, 2011

Get Paid for Shopping - Not Kidding!

Ebates is a website that allows you to earn a percentage back on your online purchases.  The only online retailer that I have found that they don't have is Amazon.com, but on EVERYTHING else that I've used I have earned money back on.  Of course it usually isn't much, but it certainly adds up!  I signed up sometime in October and went through Ebates for all of my Christmas purchases and I've earned over $30.  I've already received a check for $8.95.  It appear that the checks are mailed out about once a quarter and you need to have accumulated at least $5.01.  There are a few other "get paid to shop" websites out there, but this is the only one that I've personally used.  Sign up at the link below:

EBATES.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment