Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MORE Target Deals: Toddlers Clearance, Shoes, Oreos, Bertolli




On my trip to Target to get my Free Jeans, I found lots of great deals!  I found toddler's pants on sale for $2.45!  They are a light weight material (great for my hot and sweaty boy) with the stretchy band waist and the legs roll up and have little buttons to keep them in place when rolled up!  I also found some pretty cool looking shoes for my hubby for only $12.24!

Has anyone else found some great clearance deals at Target?

 -0
If you have your Target Coupons printed, then you can get the following deals:

2 Oreos $5.58
- $1 off Target Coupon
$2.29 each (I've heard of people finding Oreos on clearance to get them even cheaper, but I needed my Oreo fix right away)

2 Bertolli Sauces  $3.84
- 2 $.60 off (RP 2/20/11)
- $1 off Target Coupon
$.82 each!


No comments:

Post a Comment