Friday, March 18, 2011

Frugal Day on the Town: Lemonade, Undies, Jeans, 30 Boxes of Pasta, Berries, Three Books, Two DVDs, and a CD for under $5!!!

Yesterday the temperature was 70 here!  I couldn't believe it!  I had to get outside, but it was too windy for my 6 month old to just take a stroll around the neighborhood, so we improvised. 

Stop 1:


Chik-fil-A for a medium lemonade!  This was my big splurge of the day.  It was just under $2, but well worth it. :)

Stop 2:



Local library. I ended up checking out three books, two DVDs, and a CD all for FREE!

Stop 3:



Victoria's Secret for my free undie.  I received a card in the mail for a free undie (which many of you probably get if you have a VS credit card).  FYI -  I think these underwear are made for 5 year old girls.  They are that tiny!

Stop 4:


Target.  I scored $1.23 jeans.  Not "distressed" or skinny jeans, but dark dark wash "dressy" jeans!  I used a mobile coupon that I signed up for HERE.

Stop 5:



Kroger.  I got 30 boxes of Ronzoni Pasta for FREE!  They are $.50 if you buy 10.  Use the coupons HERE to get $1.00 off two.  You can print the coupons twice per computer.  I also used THIS $.50 off of a Driscoll's berry that was doubled for $1.00 off!  Yay!  Maybe Kroger isn't a place you would think of going on a nice day out; however, when I get a years worth of pasta for free, I consider it a good time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment