Monday, March 21, 2011

Top Rated Cosco Scenera Car Seat (up to 40 lbs) $39.99 at Wal-Mart!!


I cannot tell you how much money Consumer Reports has saved my family.  We recently decided that our little boy needed a new car seat, as his feet were hanging at least an inch out of his Chico Keyfit car seat.  I wanted to get two new car seats for each of our cars, but the car seats I was looking at were in the $200 range.  I logged into our Consumer Reports online account and was surprised to see that the Cosco Scenera was top rated!  In fact, it was in the top three and the only one under $100!  You can get them at Meijer's, K-Mart, or Wal-Mart.  Right now at Wal-Mart they are $39.99 and you can get free shipping to the store or shipped to your home for an additional cost, if you prefer.  I know that they have a really cute pink print material, if you have a little girl. 
At that low price, we were able to get one for each car.  I love not having to unfasten the whole seat every time we want to take a different car!

No comments:

Post a Comment